CatrinEternity : Her World

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Waiting...

Continue with previous post...I have selected the photos to print and confirmed the order with eoe Online. Payment has been made today and now waiting to receive the products in 3 working days.Hehe… Hope won’t be disappointed.

My fren – Croveen birthday soon lo, on 05/06., the most headache idea what to buy her. Finally *ding* ding*ding*, hmmm...maybe can do photo magnet to her, order and delivered to her office. So, I search, search, search and found this Photo Delivery. You can choose to produce Photo Mouse Pad, Photo Bookmark, Photo Wall Clock, Photo Magnet, and Calendar…etc. Actually wall clock is nice, but some people pantang in tradition culture. So, I choose to order photo magnet. Ok wor, price was reasonable, and they are so efficiency, as I thought package might be receive after her birthday. I upload the photo and make order on Thursday night, Friday I bank-in payment, Monday the gal received the package d. (But I didn’t feel her get any surprises :< ) Dunno how the things looks like? Although it was not any expensive and classy present, but again I think it was memorable.

Try this when u run out of idea to buy present to your friends. *v*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home