CatrinEternity : Her World

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Bye 2009~

Year Come n Go! (just a blink of eyes)
2009 will left us very soon and we are welcoming better 2010

We should always remember to
Keep the smile,
Leave the tear,
Think of joy,
Forget the fear,
Hold the laugh,
Leave the pain,
Be joyous ,
Coz its new year!

New is the year, new are the hopes and the aspirations, new is the resolution, new are the spirits and forever my warm wishes to my frens & families.Have a promising and fulfilling new 2010.


My Wishes in 2010
God gives ME…
12 Month of Happiness,
52 Weeks of Fun,
365 Days Success,
8760 Hours Good Health,
52600 Minutes Good Luck,
3153600 Seconds of Joy…and …happy family


My wishes for you in year 2010
Great start for Jan,
Love for Feb,
Peace for March,
No worries for April,
Fun for May,
Joy for June to Nov,
Happiness for Dec,
Have a lucky and wonderful 2010...Cheers~ ~ ~



p/s: Expecting for my baby to this world in next year April~ Woohoo... ...wishing me have a healthy & cutie baby! (baby, mummy love u)

*6mths pregger*



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home