CatrinEternity : Her World

Thursday, February 25, 2010

34wks pregnancy

Started to worried, today went to visit Dr.Ng for check-up again. I’m now 34wks (25.02.09) and my weight is still 51kg, no gain no loss compare to last visit. It was not a good result. I thought I ate a lot d, but why I no gain leh…guess I was lacked of sleep due to Chinese New Year, but I dare not ask doctor *:p*

Baby was only 1.7kg at 34wks, is consider small size baby. Anyhow doctor said baby is ok and very active. The next checkup was scheduled after 2wks.

Date is getting nearer, heart beat also getting faster...

Below picture was taken during Day5 of CNY, meet up with Eunice at QM, co-incidently met Hoay Cheng at the same time at J.Co Donuts.





i just felt i look like a maid :S
Get this pressie from Eunice for my little one, thanks again Eunice Jie Jie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home