CatrinEternity : Her World

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Exactly 1 month ^V^


Today (09 Mar 2010), just exactly 1 month to my due date and i am now excatly 9mths. Feeling like carrying a bomb, haha... coz never know the little one will come out earlier or later. Many issues flying inside my mind, good and bad things, big & small matters...i think jus becoz i think too much la...Delivery bag has been ready, erm..baby & mummy stuffs will never ending buy-ing, hehehe... :)

Generally, there was not much changes even i was now 9mths, only my nose getting bigger and my foot started swallow a bit.
Tmr will go for checkup again, hopefully me and baby also gain more weight! Baby ah baby, make sure u in good and health conditions le...everyone was so eager to welcome u to this world...L.O.V.E

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home